Key Ring App


I guess it's the little things in life that excite me because I'm SO excited about a new phone APP my sister Jill told me about! It's called Key Ring and it allows you to store all of your store loyalty cards (and those dorky key ring tags)  all in one place on your phone! There are also a ton of businesses that have incentive programs that you can instantly enroll in on the APP. How cool is that??? Now you don't have to walk around with those lame store loyalty cards dangling off your key chain taking prime real estate space next to your children's pictures. Go ahead and check it out! And of course, it's free - if it weren't I certainly wouldn't be this excited! :)

If you know of other great deals, APPS, sales or ideas that you want me to write about please let me know by posting a comment. Also feel free to leave NICE comments to boost my ego and to let me know this blog is meaningful to people outside of my immediate family.

No comments:

Post a Comment